Looking for Immediate Joinees
Who are we looking for ?
Softway is on the lookout for a Full Stack Dot Net Engineer who is passionate about building products that our customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
A true-blue Engineer at heart, who constantly evolves and is on a continuous learning drive. Openness to explore different technologies and focused on solving, keeping the big picture in mind.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate product and software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or a related field is required.
- Experience of 2+ years in .Net Technologies, MVC and Web APIs
- Experience in developing Web applications using Asp .Net Core
- Good knowledge of C# concepts
- Should know C# Coding Guidelines and Coding Standards.
- Good experience in developing an application using Service Oriented Architecture with SOAP/REST and Micro services.
- Good knowledge of OOPS
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools -TFS/GIT/Azure Devops
- Database Design and Programming (SQL knowledge, stored procedures
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Azure Cloud services (serverless) for example - Azure Function, Web Apps, Blob Storage, Queues, Event hubs etc
- Deployment knowledge - IIS knowledge, port mapping,routing
Great to have:
- Experience working on Sitefinity CMS
- Familiarity with CI/CD philosophy, processes, and tools.
- Experience in developing applications using No-SQL database.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithm
- Experience working in Xamarin
Why work with Softway?
Softway’s cross-functional team structure, varied domains and flat hierarchy offer much exposure and learning from a bird's eye-view. You’d love the interaction with our talented folks. Softway gives you ample learning opportunities, pushing you while having your back. We work hard and party harder !! We encourage you to voice your opinions and yes, we actually listen. We take pride in having an ego-less workforce, it allows us to focus on what we’re good at - bringing solutions to life. In addition to a competitive salary and great work culture, we offer GREAT FLEXIBILITY which includes having 2 Fridays off in a month as part of moving to an action-packed, efficient 4 day week.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying